Friday, May 4, 2012

I had to pay for coffee

In response to the post earlier today, I'd like to say that once upon a time I had to pay for coffee.  At work. It was 50 cents a cup and terrible.*  Since this was break-room coffee, we had to pay cash and I never could come up with that stupid 50 cents.  The coffee was so terrible that it wasn't even worth the 50 cents.  

I feel like coffee should be provided to employees like air or bathroom facilities.  A business should not expect for their employees to thrive without free coffee.  I feel fortunate to now work for a company that feels the same way.

*The terrible-ness of the coffee probably had more to do with the rusty old pipes in the building than the quality of the coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails