Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby Losavio: 29 Weeks

At 29 weeks, Baby Losavio weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is just over 15 inches long.  Her lungs are maturing, her head is growing to make room for her growing brain, and she's continuing to fatten up.  Over the next 11 weeks, the baby will likely triple her weight.  She'll grow rapidly until about 36 weeks when her growth will slow down.  From here on out we will be spending a lot of time at my doctor's office.  We will have appointments every 2 weeks until 36 weeks, when we'll have appointments every week. 
http://assets.babycenter.com/i/m/stages/popups/29/index.jpg
Thanks to naturally low blood sugar, I did pass my glucose screening test last week.  I was a little concerned that I would fail since I did indulge in sweets the day before my appointment.  Failing the test was a risk I was willing to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails