Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby Losavio: 30 Weeks

Baby Losavio is about 15.7 inches long and weighs 3 pounds, give or take a few ounces.  It certainly feels like there's a three-pound something in my belly!  Pregnancy is getting more uncomfortable each week.  I'm noticing that it's becoming more difficult to lift Joey.  She is 32 pounds, after all.  It's also getting tough to lean over, crouch down, and crawl on the floor.  Unfortunately, you do a lot of that when entertaining a two-year-old!  And cleaning up after one.

At this point, I have made it through 75% of my pregnancy.  This baby only has ten more weeks at most to cook before she's "evicted."  Yesterday I sent Paul to our underground lair to fetch our bins of baby clothes.  We have two months to go, yes, but I need to sort and launder the baby's clothes while I still have the energy to do it! 
"Cheeseburger;" 29.5 weeks
And now a baby name hint:  Baby Losavio's name is of French origin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails